How to Re-install My software
- Ensure that you are connected to the internet.
- Launch the software
- Select ‘Activate New Installation ' from the screen that appears
- Select 'Re-install Existing License' and enter your License Holder Name and Purchase Reference Number in the fields provided.
- Click the Next button, and your PC should automatically continue through the reinstall process.
If this is not successful, it could be because of the following:
1) You have activated your license too many times - contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and request for additional unlocks
2) The software version you are attempting to activate is different to the version that you originally purchased - contact the software publisher and request the same version. If you are unable to get this, contact email@example.com and they will assist you where possible.
3) You are behind a firewall which is not allowing access to the authentication server - ensure ports 80, 443, 9000 & 9001 are available and also ensure that an internet connection from your software is permitted.